Asian Napa Cabbage Salad
I’m going to be perfectly honest about the fact that I have no idea about the measurements for this recipe. I got so caught up on the moment, throwing around bottles of sesame oil and a sprinkle of this, sprinkle of that. I completely forgot to measure anything.
In any case you should make it to taste, so you should play with the amounts until you are happy with it.
- 1/2 head Sliced Napa Cabbage, Or More To Taste
- 1 whole Red Bell Pepper, Sliced Thin
- 1 whole Orange Bell Pepper, Thinly Sliced
- Chopped Cilantro, Up To 1 Bunch, To Taste
- 3 whole Scallions, Sliced
- 3 whole Cucumbers Peeled And Sliced
- 1 whole Lime, Juiced
- 4 Spoonfuls Olive Oil
- 4 Spoonfuls Soy Sauce
- 2 Spoonfuls Sesame Oil
- 1 Spoonful Brown Sugar
- 2 Spoonfuls Fresh Ginger, chopped
- 1 Clove Garlic, chopped
- Chopped Cilantro
- Chop up all your vegetables in the biggest salad bowl you can find.
- Mix up all of the dressing ingredients in a mug or separate smaller bowl.
- Pour the dressing on top and stir it up. Fiddle around with the dressing ingredients until you get it just right!