Fruity Oats Breakfast Bowl
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- Frozen raspberries and/or mango
- Fresh strawberries
- Maple syrup
- Yogurt (go for whole fat unless you are punishing yourself)
- Pop the steel cut oats on the stove with enough water to comfortably cover the oats, and simmer away for 20 mins.
- While the oats are cooking wash and chop the strawberries.
- 3 minutes before taking the oats off the stove, add a handful of frozen strawberries and/or mango and give it a good stir.
- When it's time to plate up, put equal parts strawberries, yogurt, and fruity oats into your bowl.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and a drizzle of maple syrup.
Victoria's Kitchen http://kitchenbyvictoria.com/