Quick Miso Chicken
This was created in a state of panic, when I arrived at the store and realized I wasn’t going to be able to find any chicken thighs for my baked chicken miso.
I also didn’t marinate it in advance, and I wouldn’t have time to do so.
Threw this together and loved the results. I think that the success lies in the fact that the chicken is cut into bite sized pieces so the miso can tenderize it in even 15-30 minutes.
Such an easy home run for dinner.
Highly recommended on top of the pearl couscous dish (and actually in the photo it’s on top of that).
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 3 tablespoons of white miso
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 large chicken breast
- Mix all the ingredients except the chicken together in a bowl.
- Cut the chicken into bite sized chunks, and massage it with the marinade. Let sit for an hour if you have the time, otherwise 30 minutes will do. And in a pinch no time at all is fine as well.
- When ready to eat, sautee the chicken pieces in peanut oil, until crispy and sticky on the outside, and cooked through on the inside.